Page 1 of 1 • Share •
- Gender : Religion : Christianity
State of origin : Ebonyi
Level : Past Student
Department/Job Position : Electrical Electronic Engineering
Posts : 90
Points : 244
Total Likes : 13
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2016/2017 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st or 2nd choice of institution.
(i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st or 2nd choice and whose score is not below 18 in the 2016 UTME.
(ii) Each candidate is expected to pay th sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500.00)
as screening fee, fee for admission status checking and bank charges.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complet the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D)
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from June 15, 2016.
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
With the Screening invoice, candidates should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Two Thousand Five
Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only.
Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in th name of the applicant.
The authorised banks for this exercise are:
(a) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc (b) WEMA Bank Plc
(c) Skye Bank Plc (d) Union Bank Plc
(e) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank (f) Access Bank Plc
(D) Instructions to Candidates
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and Click on "College Portal " on the main menu
2. Scroll down to "New Application" and Click on the "Generate Invoice" button
3. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
4. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
5. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the "Fill Application form" button
6. Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER obtained from the bank
7. Complete the application form, Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME notification of result slip
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose and upload such when available.
8. Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
N.B: Each applicant should use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail in filling the form in order to receive alerts, messages and directives.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum